Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh yes, it's been awhile...

since I last updated my blog! I just started my sewing class last Thursday. I've already taken this specific sewing studio class 3 times. It's only $10 for 7 sessions, which are 3 hours each. The best part about the class is that they have loads of vintage patterns that are up for grabs! I've collected quite a few over the last 3 classes. Do any of you guys know how to sew? Well, for those of you who love to sew AND love vintage, I thought you might appreciate some of my favorites from Etsy of course:
1974 halter tops from TheBrightonEmporium.
1964 collared dresses from SewUniqueClassique.

1960's shift dress from finickyfinds.

1960's picnic dress from TheWayWeWear.

1970 drop waist dress from Flourisheshome.

1950's full circle dress from kdcollectibles.

1960 babydoll dress from TheWayWeWear.

1972 yoke flutter dress from newlifepatterns.

I love vintage patterns ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep up with the great work! :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete