Monday, March 29, 2010

I've been so MIA...

lately! I've been putting my time to good use though. I've been making more jewelry, re-doing photos, and I had two large wedding orders placed over the weekend. Here's some updated photos of my jewelry. I decided to use some vintage lace so that the background doesn't look so plain and blah. I still need to take more photos though.
This necklace can be made with any color rose cabochon that I have available. Right now I have about 15 colors? I think. I'm ordering more anyways because I love cabochons!
I love huge oversized keys!

I always have fun making these because they are so simple, yet pretty.

Classic.
Love! This is just like the font from Jennifer Hudson's keychain from the "Sex and the City" movie. I think it's cuter as a necklace though.

These little charms just arrived in the mail the other day and I thought they would look great just as simple earrings. They are very thin and delicate. The whole design has been laser cut.

Which are your favorites? I'm probably going to do another giveaway in the next week or so. Any input of what you guys would like to see as a giveaway? I'd like to give the winner for options, so you guys can browse my shop and post suggestions in the comments.

Jewelry...love it ♥

7 comments:

  1. I love the teal earrings with gold birds. They caught my eye... so pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH. the love necklace is PERFECT. i want it i want it i want it! ahhhh need money.

    xo tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flower/feather necklace. The photo is amazing! I really like the lace in the background

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like the earrings with the gold birds, and i LOVE the love necklace. :) nice touch with the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO PRETTY! LOVE the use of feathers. Did you make the headbands that were featured on Pioneer Woman back before Christmas?!?!?
    HAPPY EASTER!~Just taking a moment to catch up on a few blogs that I love to follow.
    "HOP" on over to my blog and have a chance at winning an antique sterling silver vase! Drawing isn't till Wed!
    www.cumberlandislandquiltchick.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Ibiza necklace! Any choice of your Jewelry would make a great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great crafts you have made, every craft has very nice attractive look, you are really a great crafty, I want to say thanks for sharing this great inspirational crafts project.

    bespoke art

    ReplyDelete