Monday, February 8, 2010

Yesterday I ...

rode my bicycle to the farmer's market with two of my housemates (<--- one or two words? I don't know). My housemate (<--- we'll leave it at one word) Lori, hasn't ridden a bike since college, which was about 7-8 years ago. She was a little nervous about riding a beach cruiser which has no handle breaks, only back pedaling. After reassuring her that she'd be perfectly fine, I made too sharp of a turn and fell off of my bike!!! In the middle of the street! Then everything in my basket spilled out too. So the 3 of us continued on our adventure and then we heard Lori screaming in the background. She ran into a fire hydrant! Later on she ran into a trash can. So here's my little dedication to bike rides on sunny Sunday mornings:


screen printed bicycle pint glasses by VitalHome.


Recycled classic tote by thecraftpantry.



Orange Ride - Fine Art Photograph by buckscountyframe.

Scrabble Tile Pendant - Love My Bike by HomeStudio.

50's Bike Address Labels by KootiesCloset. I really want these, but I already have tons of addy labels! Argghh!

Hello Bike Card Set of 5 by twoguitars.

Thanks for reading. Go ride a bike ♥

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love it! Can't wait for summer so I can ride my bike again!

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude! that was a lot of falls. lol. love the last bike card.

    ReplyDelete