Saturday, February 6, 2010

So I woke up...

this morning and felt like eating something sweet for breakfast. There was an old banana and a hard boiled egg. I wasn't in the mood for either. The only sweet thing that was around was a box of Captain Peanut Butter Crunch. I had a couple of bowls, but I feel like my sweet tooth craving hasn't been met. If I only had these sweets in the kitchen:


Caramel and Belgian Chocolate Covered Apple with Valentine's Sprinkles from nikid.


Pomegranate Oreo Truffles from rainydaybnb.


Valentine's Cake Balls from CakeBallers.


Love Buys from LittleSnowflakes. These are such a cute idea. I love them!


Put your sweet treats in these decorative liners. Hot Red Cupcake Liners from craftingsupplies.

Are you hungry for dessert now? ♥

2 comments:

  1. Awe if you lived closed I could have helped you out with that sweet tooth this morning. Perhaps some fresh Pumpkin Muffins?
    Than you so much for mention of my delicious "Love Bugs"! This is a sweet tribute to my litlesnowflake. She absolutely LOVES lady bugs. :-)

    ReplyDelete