Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The other day I went to ...

the farmers' market right by my house. I bought a small bunch of flowers and split the bouquet into two glass jars. They look so pretty on my kitchen table. Who doesn't love flowers? I'd try to grow my own flowers, but I seem to have a difficult time keeping plants alive. Instead of real flowers, I have these for you:


Ranunculus Mini Set by saranorris.

Tea Cups and a Rose 8x12 Fine Art Photograph by HeyZee.

Blue Floral Dress by vivatveritas7.

Rose and Chrysanthemum trio of hair pins by bonjourpierre (me).

12 Piece Pom Pom Set by orangekisses.

Floral and lace 1940's pinup style playsuit by devaniweaver.

Flower power ♥

3 comments:

  1. I adore a good bloom! These are lovely!

    Sandra Darling xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! So nice to see flowers when it is still winter here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same - love flowers but have a black thumb when it comes to growing them!

    I wanted to thank you for commenting on my blog about Mardi Gras! Visit anytime!

    ReplyDelete