Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In an earlier post, I...

mentioned that I went to the Gem Faire. Did I say that I spent 5 hours there that weekend? I only bought things from 4 vendors and was there that long! The photo below doesn't do this glass gem justice. It is gorgeous in person! It has ash grey, green, and blue hues to it.



I didn't get any of pieces in this necklace at the show. I tend to buy and buy tons of supplies and don't necessarily make things right away. These are Swarovski crystal pearls in a powder green with an antiqued brass branch connector.


I bought these Czech glass briolette crystals at the Gem Faire about 5 years ago!


I love these smokey blue glass crystal rondelles. I put a leaf bead cap on top and hung these off of antiqed brass kidney wires.


One of my favorites! I think it's because I love Paris and I love swallows. I finished it off with a tiny celsian blue Czech glass crystal

All of these items can be found at my etsy store.

Ok, back to jewelry making ♥

1 comment:

  1. Wow you really make beautiful things! I love the sweet vintage feel! Please keep doing what you are doing! ;)

    ReplyDelete