Thursday, February 25, 2010

I went to the thrift...

store today in search of a cute tea cup and saucer. I did this on my lunch break, so I didn't have enough time to find one. I wandered around the stores for a little bit and found this awesome vintage Hamilton Beach drink mixer. It was a mint green color and $11.91! I have no idea if it works or not, but I just love vintage and retro things! Here are some cool retro/vintage finds:


1950's & 60's trio of vintage cameras by Vintageworks.


Retro Lounge Sofa by VanishingAmerica.


Golden Pyrex Beauties by AmeeliaBedelia.


Antique Skeleton Keys by reginasstudio.


Vintage Brass Alarm Clock by calloohcallay.


Vintage Flower Suitcase by MotherMidnight.


1950's Western Electric Princess Rotary Telephone by NostalgicMeditations.


Vintage Smith Corona portable typewriter by RobertaGrove.

I love vintage ♥

3 comments:

  1. Love your choices here, especially that amazing sofa! Thanks so much for including my clock!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sofa!!! I am crazy about aqua/turquoise. I listed an aqua phone in my vintage shop earlier this week and it lasted about 3 minutes before someone purchased it!

    ReplyDelete