Thursday, February 11, 2010

I used to be crazy about...

shopping. Not just clothes shopping, Etsy shopping, grocery shopping, Wal-Mart shopping, etc. So last night before we went to happy hour, my housemate and I went shopping on State St. For those of you who are not Santa Barbara locals, State St. is the downtown shopping and restaurant area. Before we left, I told myself that I'm not allowed to buy anything at all unless it's a plaid flannel. That is one thing I know I will get some good use out of. I don't know what it is about plaid, but I just love it! Plaiderific:


Red plaid watercolor mustache by tikikiki.


Recycled vintage plaid tunic/mini dress by tobedetermined.


Classic check scottie dogs applique by Cornerstop.


Reconstructed navy blue plaid button up by tobedetermined.


Upcycled pleated wool market bag/tote by rucycled.

I vote for plaid ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment