Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I just finished up a ...

jewelry wedding order today. I'm sending them out tomorrow and decided to put them in little kraft jewelry boxes and tie peach lace bows around them. They look so cute! I'd take a photo and post it, but my camera ran out of batteries while I was taking photos at an organic farm earlier today. For some reason, lace always makes ordinary plain objects seem so much fancier and chic. If you like lace as much as I do, you will enjoy today's picks:


White Lace Headband by ohmydeer.


Elegant in Lace by HeartsforHaiti.


Teacher's Pet Bib Shirt by Minxshop.


In the French Town of Selestat by fondremembrance.


A Letter A Day by 1000beautifulthings.


Pink Nylon Hot Shorts by ClareBare.


Make your own items prettier! Add lace trim!
Vintage lace trim by craftpile.

Oh so lovely in lace ♥

2 comments:

  1. Your kraft boxes sound sooo adorable and I'm sure they made your customer very happy! That's a great idea! Thank you so much for including me amongst such beautifully romantic things...yay lace!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous blog. Thank you for featuring my "A Letter A Day" from the Lace & Linen collection.
    Tia @ 1,000 Beautiful Things Photography

    ReplyDelete