Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year...

to everyone! 2010 is the year of the tiger. I was born in the year of the pig and Chinese astrology predicts that this year I will expect a monetary windfall! Mmm...that sounds good to me. Maybe this year will be the year that I get a new job and be really successful on etsy! Wishing everyone a healthy, prosperous, and happy 2010.


Year of the Tiger mounted archival print by betsythompsonstudio.


Year of the Tiger lucky red envelope by katwright.


Year of the Tiger tea towel by handyjan.


Fortune Tea 8x8 Original Signed Fine Art Photograph by beautifuldarklight.

Gung Hay Fat Choi ♥

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! You've picked beautiful items! I'm honored to be among them. Thank you so much!

    Jana
    aka handyjan

    ReplyDelete