Sunday, February 14, 2010

All you need is...

love, love. Love is all you need, according to the Beatles. Today is a day filled with flowers, balloons, chocolate, cookies, cards, and affectionate words. If you're not receiving any of that today, it's okay because today is not the only day that it counts to receive those things. In the meantime, enjoy these etsy finds:


Love Plate by Ninainvorm.


Elephant Love on White by mountainofthedragon.


Love Collection set by sweetblue.


I heart California by truche.


At the Dance by janethillstudio.


Robot's In Love Funny Valentine's Day Men's Cranberry T-shirt by happyfamily.

Happy Valentine's Day ♥

1 comment:

  1. What great finds. Enjoyed them all.
    Looks like your blog is pretty new, I've had mine for over a year now and I can remember how the first few months I thought nobody would ever find my blog. Think I sat at 0 followers for almost 3 months before I got my first one...thanks to the etsy forums! Great place to find new blogs and new followers. :)
    I'm going to follow you right after I post this.

    ReplyDelete